[AJD] JD PTO water pump

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Fri Sep 16 18:25:29 PDT 2005

Bruce:

Just go to eBay's home page, in the upper right corner area click on

Then when you search on given words it will only search through completed
listings only. The URL below is the URL for "advanced search" and the line
below it is what the line looks like on the page that you check to get
completed listings.

http://search.ebay.com/ws/search/AdvSearch?sofindtype=13
<http://search.ebay.com/ws/search/AdvSearch?sofindtype=13&ssPageName=h:h
:advsearch:US> &ssPageName=h:h:advsearch:US

 Search title and description    Completed listings only

I hope this gets you there. Else we will keep trying.

Dean A. Van Peursem

Snohomish, WA 98290

Forbidden fruits create many jams!

www.deerelegacy.com