[AJD] JD PTO water pump

Chris C jdnutinwa at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 16 11:27:35 PDT 2005

  Dean,

       Yes that is the pump.  I have a 3" trash pump
that I use to wash my equipment off in the gravel pit,
 I was just thinking that it would be nice if I could
find a PTO driven pump that I could keep mounted on
the back of one of the many A's for that task instead
of lugging that pump around.    That looked like a 1
1/2 or 2" pump that would have been about right...
Just a thought..

     Thanks for the info,  were you watching that item
too?  I could not figure out how to get Ebay to let me
search closed items.. I know you used to be able to do
that.

              Chris