[AT] Elkhorn NE tractor show...

Roger Welsch captneb at micrord.com
Fri Sep 16 05:57:25 PDT 2005

Aw jeez, my mistake.  I spend most of my time these days saying "Did I
already tell you that?" and correcting whatever it was I tried to say in the
first place.  Yes, you're right, Rog...it's the 24th and 25th at the pumpkin
patch.  Now I'm wondering if I really should wear that orange shirt of mine.
Someone might come along and throw me up on a wagon.