[AT] OT, Stucco Application

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Thu Sep 15 21:12:46 PDT 2005

Have you tried a slinger?  There is a device available that resembles a
handheld broadcast seeder that is specially made for applying stucco.  I
have not seen it used in the US, but it is common in northern and
central Europe.  It's a hand cranked device that a workman can operate
while rappelling down the side of a building.  The closest thing we have
to it here is an HVLP spray gun.

Larry