[AJD] Unusual looking Model L

Duane Larson jdlarson at comcast.net
Thu Sep 15 19:45:17 PDT 2005

Dean,

That is a pretty strong statement:
"I know of no
author who has published anything w/o significant errors."

Who is knowledgeable enough to identify "significant errors" in "anything
published"?  I'd like to meet him/her... .  Having published in the
scientific field and gone through the review process, I must disagree with
your statement from a professional point of view.  Or perhaps you were
thinking of a more limited perspective - surely not the Bible, for
example..., or J. R.'s books :).
Duane Larson