[AJD] Unusual looking Model L

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Thu Sep 15 13:06:51 PDT 2005

<rant mode on>
That goes along with the dreaded "hazardous chemical spill".  I would really
like to know WHAT chemical they were talking about.  The hazard from chicken
grease is much different from hydrochloric acid but it is all reported as a
"hazardous chemical spill".  <rant mode off>  Continue with your regular
functions :)
David