[AT] Still inching down

Indiana Robinson robinson at svs.net
Thu Sep 15 11:35:46 PDT 2005

On 15 Sep 2005 at 8:27, Indiana Robinson wrote:

> Gas at Wally World Wednesday $2.79
> High point was $3.09
>  We are making a lot of trips hauling 3 tractors and some implements to the Conner
> Prairie Living history museum Country Fair event. Every little bit down helps...   :-)

Just got home from Conner Prairie and it had gone on down to $2.75
Only $1.75 to go...    ;-)   ;-)

--
"farmer", Esquire
At Hewick Midwest

Paternal Robinson's here by way of Norway (Clan Gunn), Scottish Highlands,
Cleasby Yorkshire England, Virginia, Kentucky then Indiana. In America 100
years
before the revolution.

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana USA