[AT] Fast Eddie in hospital

Danny Tabor dannytabor2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 13 11:34:59 PDT 2005

ATIS friends,
      Many of you know my BIG brother Fast Eddie. He
has had knee problems since breaking it 3 years ago at
work. I'm sure he had filled everybody in on the gory
details of that back then while bed bound.
       Last night while helping to get things set up
for the Solanco tractor pull, one of the 1000lbs
weights used on the sled toppled on him breaking his
other knee.  He is still in the hospital now,
undergoing whatever surgeries they do.   I realize a
broken knee is petty compared to some of the more life
threatening illness's and accidents that occur but
still if you could include a quick recovery for him in
your prayers it would be much appreciated.

This is only the 2nd accident we have had associated
with tractor pulling. the 1st where somebody actually
got hurt. Always praising the Lord things didn't end
up worse and thankful to have a chance to learn from a
bad experience!

Danny Tabor