was Re: [AT] WHERE IS EVERYONE now Hurricane Ophelia

Al Jones aljones at ncfreedom.net
Mon Sep 12 20:17:02 PDT 2005

Actually our very last combine was a Gleaner MII.  It was a '77 model
and a Cadillac compared to the MF.  Got it in about '86 or so.  He
bought it in partnership with his uncle, not the best arrangement since
they both had the same crops and needed it at the same time.  Anyway it
was a pretty good machine, easier to work on than the MF's.

Al