[AT] Gas $

Louis R Godena louisgodena at ids.net
Mon Sep 12 05:16:39 PDT 2005

Here in Rhode Island, the price fluctuates wildly.  In Cumberland, where I
live, it's between 3.17 & 3.38.  Over in Pawtucket - next door - gas has
fallen to 2.99.  So, yeah, the swine are continuing to charge what the
market will bear, not in relation to what it's costing them.   The oil
companies now know that people will pay $3+ per gallon without too much
bitching.   And that's where the price will likely stay.

I mean, we kept quiet while they shipped our jobs overseas, all but
destroyed our system of public education, and took our social security money
to start their wars and finance the tax cuts to themselves.   Why should
they fear at all what we think?

Louis Godena