was Re: [AT] WHERE IS EVERYONE now Hurricane Ophelia

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Sun Sep 11 17:53:54 PDT 2005

Unless combines have gotten real expensive down your way, I would think you
could justify a good machine on that much acreage. You may have to settle
for one with quite a few birthdays but age isn't linked to quality in my
opinion. A decent shop to work on it is a must to running an older machine.
Also a nose for finding problems before the harvest is ready.

 Seems everyone and their brother planted beans up here this year. Got a
feeling some of the "new guys" are going to get burned. Might be some
combines available this winter......

John