[AT] OT Question

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Sep 11 14:49:13 PDT 2005

Here in NJ, I don't know of anyone who is burying tanks of any kind. All
tanks are placed above ground, inside buildings, or encased in concrete.
The cost of clean-up for leaking tanks is too great for most folks to
take a chance.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

They defend their errors as if they were defending their inheritance.
-Edmund Burke, statesman and writer (1729-1797)