[AT] WHERE IS EVERYONE

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Sat Sep 10 18:07:05 PDT 2005

The best gimmick I've seen lately was a cardboard 6 pack holder like bottle
Pepsi used to come in.  You know the type that folds flat when not in use.
They had printed them up fancy and each hole had one nice ear of corn in it.
It was labeled as corn for squirells.  I don't remember exactly what the
price was but I think it was $3.95 or so.  Obviously it was packaged for
folks to buy and give as a gift but still........... You can buy an entire
bushel of corn for less than $3.95.   I saw it in the Central Tractor (now
Tractor Supply) store in Hagerstown MD of all places.

Charlie