[Farmall] Heidrick auction

Roberto Rivero rj.rivero at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 13:26:05 PDT 2005

Thanks for the info there is a Mc Deerind thta seems to be a WD40 were they
red in that time ?
That was the first american diesel tractor, i know there is one in my
country and i have a couple of guys looking it for me as far as i know the
tractor is complete and was running years ago,
And that model starts on gasoline but swithces into diesel automaticly not
by hand.
  Thanks for the info.
 On 9/5/05, Harry Clark <clarkxhm at yahoo.com> wrote:

> You might take a look at the Warren auction:
> http://www.carrauction.com/sep16/
> He has a number of rare Farmalls.
>
> --- Jim Becker <jim.becker at verizon.net> wrote:
>
> > Too bad it is so far from here. Looks almost worth
> > the trip just to
> > spectate. The TD-6 orchard conversion is quite a
> > machine.
> >
> > Jim Becker jim.becker at verizon.net

Ing. Civil Roberto Rivero
Cell 099620035