[AJD] stressed axles

Dee Schuyler web22hsz at verizon.net
Mon Sep 5 14:24:38 PDT 2005

Here on the west coast  JD 50's were used with both the wheels out to the
ends of the axles, and we are talking the long axles to straddle four rows
of  edible beans with the rotary rod cutting system , the rods about 3/4"
square run under the root rotating, lifting the root system up on top of the
bed.
The rotary cutters are very heavy , and they run fairly fast ,
Never saw any problems  even with the additional weight of the heavy
cutter's
Dee