[Farmall] running a Farmall H on ethanol

PROFARMALL at aol.com PROFARMALL at aol.com
Sat Sep 3 21:03:28 PDT 2005

Thanks to  all who  responded, My friend seen a site that had a recipe to
make your own gas, who  knows if it really would work  but it does give food for
thought with the current situation going on with our fuel supply ,  I know I
plan on doing my second hay cutting which I should burn about  30 gallons of
gas, my cows don't seem to  care if the price is 3.50 a gallon, they just want
their hay supply for this up and coming winter . thanks again  Ed Haley

 Mother Earth Alcohol Fuel: Chapter 1 - Introduction