[AT] Portland photos

Don Bowen don.bowen at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 3 05:20:11 PDT 2005

At 9/2/2005, you wrote:
>         Is anyone going to post some candid photos of the group
>at Portland this year? Or did all of us who normally take pictures
>stay home?  Just curious to see what all my friends look like this
>summer.

Not so much photos of the group but many of the show are on my
journal.  Look at this week for the Mt Pleasant show and last week for
Portland.

Mt Pleasant has been great, many things to see under perfect weather.

Don Bowen                          Awl Knotted Up

My travel journal

My present location is the star on the map in the link below
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?latlongtype=decimal&latitude=40.949819&longitude=-91.547117