[AT] Canola

Grant Brians gbrians at hollinet.com
Thu Sep 1 18:46:43 PDT 2005

I had a definite reaction to the statement Cecil makes about frost killing
the weeds! What weeds does frost kill???? Not many here in Coastal
California, thats for sure! I am getting ready to flame weeds after planting
the last planting of squash and beans over the past weekend and I am
crossing my fingers that we get a warm and long fall....
        Grant Brians
        Hollister, California