[AT] OT Heating with wood

R Mull rbobmull at comcast.net
Fri Sep 30 14:48:15 PDT 2005

I like hickory, red oak, white oak, cherry, dogwood, and even popular after
it has dried. Got a HVAC contractor who has been buying 6 to 8 cords of
hickory from me for the last 3 years. He likes it green! He has a real big
log cabin on the river with three fireplaces. He has central heat( electric)
also.

Thanks,
Robert Mull
Woodstock, Georgia