[AT] O.T. gas on the rise again

Gerald Johnson geraldajohnson at bellsouth.net
Thu Sep 29 08:49:47 PDT 2005

Not surprised in the least.  I would have been more surprised if he had done
it!  Glad I retired a year ago.  I use to drive about 85 miles a day to work
and back.  Add to that a daughter commuting to college 70 miles a day and my
gas bill ran over $350 a month!  It would be close to double that now I
guess.

Gerald
Western, NC