[AT] O.T. gas on the rise again

R Mull rbobmull at comcast.net
Thu Sep 29 06:10:04 PDT 2005

Governor took the 15 cent state road tax off of gas to help out after the
storm and it goes back in effect Friday night at mid night . Stations have
been raising prices a little all week knowing that everyone is going to fill
up on Friday to avoid the extra 15 cent road tax going back in effect.

Thank is only my opinion!  Price in my area this morning is 2.99  per gal.
Was down to 2.56 last week.

Thanks,
Robert Mull
Woodstock, Georgia