[AT] O.T. gas on the rise again

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Thu Sep 29 05:38:16 PDT 2005

It's not much better here in NC.  I think part of it is that  most of the
gasoline in this region gets here on  a pipeline that runs up from the gulf
coast.  Other regions of the country might be getting some or all of their
fuel from refineries in other areas.  Other than that it is just the oil
companies/jobbers taking advantage of the situation.

Charlie