[AT] test

Gene Dotson gdotsly at loganrec.com
Wed Sep 28 14:51:21 PDT 2005

    Herb and Barbara are on their way home now. They arrived at
my house at about 2:00 pm and Gary and Regina were here to visit
also. I showed them my toys and my little farm, then went to
Larry's for a visit after he got off work.
    We all had a good visit and they left Larry's at about 5:15
this evening. After a short stop to fix his brake lights, they
are on their way home to Georgia.

                    Gene

: