[AT] test

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Wed Sep 28 05:10:41 PDT 2005

Good to hear from you Ron & Gayle,

Bo's last message sounded dire and desperate.  I sure hope things have
improved for him.  We had a big flood here in '99 after Floyd.
My mother's house came so close to flooding that a friend drove an air boat
into her garage, turned it around and drove out without hitting the
concrete.  She was very lucky.  The flood water didn't hit anything but
concrete, galvanized duct work and wood trim around the garage floor.
However, she had to leave and live with us for about a week or so before the
water went down and it was safe to go home.  As painful as that was for her
and for me (house where I grew up) I can still only imagine what it feels
like to see flood water running though your home and business, the roof off
and rain pouring in on your livelihood, etc.

I urge all who read this to help these folks out in any way that you can if
it is only in your thoughts and prayers.