[AJD] Model LA brake issue

Mitchell Daly md31043 at msn.com
Mon Sep 26 17:55:30 PDT 2005

Sure sounds like a bearing problem.  My LA tranny turned out to have zero oil and 100% water in it when I got it home. Tore the tranny apart and wound up replacing all of the bearings.  Sure did quiet things down. What looks like a rear end/differential on the LA is only a dry housing.  The final drives are connected by way of two splined shafts. Not tough to tear it down.

Mitch Daly
md31043 at msn.com<mailto:md31043 at msn.com>