[AT] AC HD7 crawlers

JParks jkparks at flash.net
Fri Sep 23 15:59:49 PDT 2005

Thanks to all for the links and the pictures received via email attachments.
I do not know what kind of blade they had in Brazil when they did all the
work with their machine, Isaacson or Baker, but hopefully they can find a
representative picture for their history pictorial of the town.

Thanks again.  It is a great comfort to know that in this world,  this
freaky world, there is something that we can count on for solid support and
help. And THAT is the ATIS forum.

John Parks
Boise, ID