[AT] AC HD7 crawlers

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Thu Sep 22 04:27:32 PDT 2005

John - I did a Google image search for "HD7 Allis Chalmers" and came up
with a dozen very nice images of different machines.

or you can just click on:
<http://images.google.com/images?svnum=10&hl=en&lr=&q=HD7+Allis+Chalmers&btnG=Search>

Mike

JParks wrote:
> I have been asked for some help, by a Brazilian professor of history who has
> embarked on creating the history of a small town/city(16000 pop) and would
> like some pictures of the old HD7 crawlers (powered by the Detroit 3-71).
> This particular crawler was instrumental in doing the road and bridge work
> during the creation of the town.  I have sent him some history of AC and the
> dates of manufacture but no decent pictures.  The only HD7 I have had has
> been modified so much that it is not representative of the original.  Please
> send the pictures to me as attachments to webmaster at tractorparts.com
>
> The name of the town, by the way, is Arroio do Meio.............Thanks for
> the help
> John Parks
> Boise, ID

Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

"In all affairs it's a healthy thing now and then to hang a question
mark on the things you have long taken for granted." - Bertrand Russell
(1872-1970); English writer philosopher and mathematician.