[AT] AC HD7 crawlers

JParks jkparks at flash.net
Wed Sep 21 18:42:50 PDT 2005

I have been asked for some help, by a Brazilian professor of history who has
embarked on creating the history of a small town/city(16000 pop) and would
like some pictures of the old HD7 crawlers (powered by the Detroit 3-71).
This particular crawler was instrumental in doing the road and bridge work
during the creation of the town.  I have sent him some history of AC and the
dates of manufacture but no decent pictures.  The only HD7 I have had has
been modified so much that it is not representative of the original.  Please
send the pictures to me as attachments to webmaster at tractorparts.com

The name of the town, by the way, is Arroio do Meio.............Thanks for
the help
John Parks
Boise, ID