[AT] ford 4000 diesel

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Tue Sep 20 11:29:46 PDT 2005

The draft control selects whether the three point hitch will respond to
an implement hitting an obstruction, and lifting the implement out of
the way, or not. It is usually only used when plowing or sometimes
blading, but rarely otherwise.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

"In all affairs it's a healthy thing now and then to hang a question
mark on the things you have long taken for granted." - Bertrand Russell
(1872-1970); English writer philosopher and mathematician.