[AT] No smoking please

Indiana Robinson robinson at svs.net
Mon Sep 19 12:34:20 PDT 2005

On 19 Sep 2005 at 11:05, Danny Tabor wrote:

> Geeez, I thought I was the only one who had tractors
> that enjoyed making a spectacle out of me at a show.
> It seems sometimes I do more work at shows on my
> tractors than I do  at home. Thats what makes 'em fun!
> I think?
>
> Danny Tabor

	Much like children all tractors behave fine when nobody is looking...   :-)   I try to
never brag on one for fear of it having a total melt-down in public...  The same goes for
tractors.   ;-)

--
"farmer", Esquire
At Hewick Midwest

Paternal Robinson's here by way of Norway (Clan Gunn), Scottish Highlands,
Cleasby Yorkshire England, Virginia, Kentucky then Indiana. In America 100
years
before the revolution.

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana USA