[AT] looking for a hub puller

Bruce Fallon bfallon at whidbey.com
Sun Sep 18 10:02:07 PDT 2005

Does anyone have a hub puller that will fit a 9 inch bolt circle.  I am
trying to pull the hubs and drums from my Huber Maintainer and cannot get
them loose .  I need a hub puller 3 legged with the screw down the middle
but it has to spread to a 9 inch circle.  This is a big hub and probably
been on the axle for the last 30 or 40 years.

I am willing to rent or borrow the right tool.

Bruce Fallon
Freeland WA. 98249
bfallon at whidbey.com