[AT] portable welder

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sun Sep 18 07:55:14 PDT 2005

Charlie its an old Massey Harris alright and that classic Massey grille was
very common here on the prairies back in the fifties and sixties. This
welder is listed as a 350 which I'm guessing means 350 amps . If so that is
a good sized welder as I have made do with an AC 180 amp welder all my
farming days.
Have a closer look at the auction if you wish, (if this long link works) at
http://www.auctionhouse.com/midway/listing.php?listing_id=34877&PHPSESSID=7cd0c54ede5c05829db494052651f896
>From a distance in the thumbnail pic it looks pretty good but on closer
viewing looks to be a pretty simple and crude piece of home-built machinery.
Nothing fancy but good enough to get the job done.
This sale even has some horse equipment such as bob sleighs and cutter.

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/