[Ford-ferguson] Ford 601 Workmaster ignition key

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Sep 18 02:58:21 PDT 2005

Unless the ignition switch has been changed to something non-standard,
any New Holland tractor dealer will have the key in stock. The same key
was used for the entire 600/800 tractor line. If you don't have a local
New Holland dealer, give Ankeny Tractor <http://www.ankenytractors.com/>
in Ankeny IA a call. They are very helpful and nice folks to deal with.

Replacement emblems can be purchased from eBay vendors, N Complete,
Valu-Bilt, and others.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

Truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it. -Flannery
O'Connor, writer (1925-1964)