[AT] Very nice swedish tractor

Mattias Kessén Mattias.kessen at telia.com
Sat Sep 17 11:27:58 PDT 2005

About 4000$ and of course you can store it here. But you will probably not know this in a few days, because my messages seems to need 48 hrs from me to you. So tomorrow my message from yesterday will arrive. If not the road was so moisty it would be faster to go get it and drive it to you. But of course you are on the east coast, so I might need a few extra days. Maybe the slowness is a punishment for me not even been lurking the last two weeks while digging in the garden :-(

/Mattias (who had ice on the windscreen for two mornings - disgusting!)