[AT] Elkhorn NE tractor show...

Indiana Robinson robinson at svs.net
Fri Sep 16 17:35:18 PDT 2005

On 16 Sep 2005 at 7:55, Roger Welsch wrote:

> I think I've posted here before that I am morally against antique tractor
> pulls.  First thing you know, they'll be pulling us geezers out of the barn
> and putting us back to work too if we let this get out of hand.

	I guess that would be OK if we were fully refurbished and had a new PTO shaft
installed...   :-)

--
"farmer", Esquire
At Hewick Midwest

Paternal Robinson's here by way of Norway (Clan Gunn), Scottish Highlands,
Cleasby Yorkshire England, Virginia, Kentucky then Indiana. In America 100
years
before the revolution.

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana USA