[AT] Still inching down

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 15 18:42:26 PDT 2005

Guess we are just real lucky here in New York State.  I just pass one
station (Sunoco) in the 20 mile ride to visit the wife in the hospital each
evening.  On Wednesday ulr was 3.299, but today dropped to the very low
price of $ 3.249.  Lucky the Delta gets 28.5 mpg, or I would have to walk 40
miles each day.

Charlie V. in WNY