[AT] Still inching down and stuff

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Thu Sep 15 10:12:54 PDT 2005

Yesterday the price at Harrah Ok. was $2.479 down from about $3.00 last week

The tank on the old Mercury Grand Marquis is showning near empty so the new
price will help a little.

We are all finished with our Sweet Corn for this year.  Should have Tomatoes
for two to three more weeks.

We think we have had enough rain for a while.

Rain is kinda like some other things, you can get behind but can catch up
pretty quick.

At least at my age.

H. L.

On 9/15/2005 8:27:16 AM, Indiana Robinson (robinson at svs.net) wrote: > Gas at Wally World Wednesday $2.79 > High point was $3.09 > We are making a lot of trips hauling 3 tractors and some implements to the > Conner > Prairie Living history museum Country Fair event. Every little bit down > helps... :-) > > -- > "farmer",