[AJD] John Deere D PTO

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Thu Sep 15 09:36:40 PDT 2005

That's a good idea John but you are mistakenly assuming that I would have a tractor that
runs and that I would be far enough along in the restoration to even be ready to
install the PTO so I could run the Be-Ge!  lol
Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Wed Sep 14 23:06 , John Boehm <rustyacres at yahoo.com> sent: