[AJD] John Deere D PTO

Louis louis at kellnet.com
Thu Sep 15 04:27:31 PDT 2005

The shaft is a standard 1 3/8" 6 spline.  It is not centered with the
tractor centerline.  I suppose you can swing the drawbar over to the left
and then the shaft will be centered with the mower.

Everything is there, except the shield.  I think a shield from an A or B
will work.  It will just have the notch for the flipper, which the D doesn't
have.

Lou