[AJD] Rebuilding '59 530

Cotton Family dcotton at coosahs.net
Thu Sep 15 04:13:32 PDT 2005

ON the powersteering pump, be sure you use 4 seals... I forgot and only put
1 in the front.. Now I got a foaming problem and gonna have to tear it out
to redo it... I got in a hurry that day and funny thing was when I finished
the tractor I had one seal left over and I (as greg can attest) was pretty
careful ordering parts... For 6 months couldn't figure out where it was
supposed to go.. Now I know....

Dennis