[AJD] Gene and "L" belt pulley

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Wed Sep 14 21:28:18 PDT 2005

Hi Gene
I think you will find that L and LA belt pulleys are highly desirable and as such fairly
difficult to locate as well as expensive. Best bet is to tell him to keep his eyes open and
jump when he gets the chance.
Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Wed Sep 14 22:11 , gwaugh at wowway.com sent: