[AT] Gravely Stump Grinder

Brad Gunnells brad-gunnells at uiowa.edu
Wed Sep 14 07:49:06 PDT 2005

I saw this on eBay and thought some of you would find it interesting.
Looks like a nice restore.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
ViewItem&rd=1&item=7711821780&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT

I've been watching them (stump grinders) sell hoping someday I can find
one close and reasonably priced. I've got a lot of stumps I'd like to
remove. It would also provided a nice little side business.

Brad

Brad Gunnells                         |                    #
University of Iowa                    |                    ||
Information Technology Services       |       I_    ___ at ___||_____
Campus Services/ITC Technical Support |   |__ I  \ |Allis Chalmers|
Iowa City IA 52242                    |   ___\___  \ \          WC|
(319)335-5524   FAX (319)335-5505     |   * * *___|__\__________   -|
mailto:brad-gunnells at uiowa.edu        |  *     *----------------\___|
                                       | *   @   *                oo
Interested in almost anything         |  *     *                o  o
besides work!  ;^)                    |   * * *                  oo

     Web Space:  http://www.southslope.net/~gunnells/