[AJD] Brake Linings - Early-styled B

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Tue Sep 13 21:06:46 PDT 2005

No, Deere subs the AB3848R to AB3849R and now a newer non-descript non-two cylinder part # and
they are the longer ones. As I recall this changed a long time ago.
Correct brake sets are in the works but the prototypes aren't even done yet so no time table as
of yet.
Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Tue Sep 13 17:26 , 'Frank' <gremaux at tein.net> sent: