[AT] sad news

carl gogol cgogol at twcny.rr.com
Tue Sep 13 17:01:19 PDT 2005

I found out late last week that a past list contributor from the central NY
area recently passed away.  You may have remembered some of the concise and
clear troubleshooting posts from Kurt Bessel from about 4-5 years ago.  Job
and family responsibilities took away his spare time and he left the list -
our loss.  He was in the process of building his own home and had just
finished pouring the foundation - it was formed by some type of Styrofoam
block kit process.  I know this because I work with his brother - who was
frequently coerced into helping him.
Thought you would like to know -
Carl Gogol
Manlius, NY