[AT] Early Oliver/Harr Parr 70 Prices?

Danny Tabor dannytabor2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 12 07:52:46 PDT 2005

     I had paid $500 for my H.P.70 at a sale a few
years ago. Sold the 40" rubber to the guy bidding
against me at the sale, for the price I paid for the
tractor. So essentially the tractor was free!!!!
      So I suppose 40" tires are worth more to some
people than the tractor they are on. Anyway I'd say
the tractor your describing is probably worth between
700-1250. $1250 being a little steep
     I'm no expert though...I'm like a bird...cheap,
cheap, cheap!!!!

Danny Tabor