[AT] WHERE IS EVERYONE

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Sun Sep 11 04:31:50 PDT 2005

Ralph,  I got that wrench tree thing from a friend of mine who said his sons
had planted all his tools in the yard but he wasn't worried because he knew
the wrench trees would come up soon.

Yep every now and then we will plow up something over on our farm.  Some
sort of odd shaped handle or shaft that is grown to 3 times it's diameter
with bright orange rust.  Usually you can't really tell what they are/were.
When I was in my 20's I hired a guy with a dozer to clean up a small piece
of land on the farm.  It had grown up over the years.  I had him dig a hole
and bury a bunch of old horse drawn cultivators and told him to push up a
big grape vine that had probably been there 100 years.  I don't know what I
was thinking.

Charlie