[AT] Unsubscribing reminder

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Fri Sep 9 13:23:12 PDT 2005

MY ISP, Time Warner Road Runner, called me on my cell phone today.  They
asked me to remind everyone on my lists:

If you have any trouble whatsoever in unsubscribing, please contact me
directly:  yostsw at atis.net  Do NOT report ATIS as SPAM as a way to get
yourself off the list.   The new anti-SPAM  initiatives underway at major
ISPs require that certain efforts and logging be done on every report and
these "I can't figure out how to unsubscribe" reports make their job tough
and in turn, generate phone calls to me and waste my day.

Please  - the software is easy.  But if for any reason you are having
trouble(web browser isn't working, etc), just email me.  I'll get you off
the list.

Spencer Yost
Sundance Consulting