[AT] D8 2U available in Indiana

JParks jkparks at flash.net
Thu Sep 8 11:18:20 PDT 2005

It is a little too far away for me to haul economically, and I just got two
old D8's last week anyway.  Below is a note I rec'd from the owner.  If
there is any interest, I will put you in touch direct but don't want to put
his e mail address on the web w/o his permission.

I am merely a messenger here but if you have any technical questions,
relating to D8 2U's in general I can help.  Other than that, I know nothing
of this specific machine besides what is in his message.
John Parks
Boise, ID

We have a D8 2U dozer w/2 drum winch and blade. The tracks are about 80%.

The machine has not moved in about 8 years though because the pony engine

would not start and no one wanted to put any money into it. If it is

something that you would be interested in, please email me back. The machine

is located near Grass Creek, Indiana which is about 60 miles south of South

Bend.