[AT] Diesel mechanic in Pittsburgh?

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Thu Sep 8 01:41:23 PDT 2005

Ken,  there has to be plenty of good diesel mechanics in the Pittsburgh
area.  Unfortunately I can't tell you who they are.  I've never been to
Pittsburgh but they are out there.  You just need to do some detective work.
Don't decide the tractor is no good because it has set up for a few years.
I've seen old stuff that has been neglected for many years crank right up
and run.

While I haven't been to Pittsburgh I have spent a bit of time in PA and
there are lots of tractor and engine clubs in the Keystone state.
That might be a good place to look for advice.  You might need to look in
smaller towns just outside of Pittsburg.

Charlie