[Farmall] Looking for those going to Dalton, MN 9/10/05 for the big IH displays & show

Jgrudt at aol.com Jgrudt at aol.com
Tue Sep 6 07:32:08 PDT 2005

I would appreciate hearing esp. if you plan to have a Farmall H at Dalton,
MN, on Sept 10, 2005 at the Lake Region Pioneer Steam Thresherman's Show.
Last year there were about 35 Farmall H tractors there so I expect there will be
well over 150 IH tractors with IH being the featured tractor.  We have  some
questions on the PTO on H's as ours works great but won't shut off without  a
lot of patience.